I LOVE a bit of cake.......


Cakes are one of my favourite parts of weddings and I am lucky enough to see and taste loads!
Here are few from the past few months.


Kerry and Andrews cake from the 14th of April.


A very special entry from our family party on the 28th of April
'A Night of Hollywood Glamour'
I ate far too much of this cake!


Lots of cupcakes for Holly and Simons wedding on the 12th of May.
Surrounded by lemon white chocolate truffles.


This was my favourite cake over the last few months it smelt AMAZING!
Good choice by Donna and John on the 1st June.


A very chocolatey cake for Claire and Ashley on the 3rd of June. 


Really yummy cupcakes by Jelly Tots and Dolly Mixtures for 
Laura and David on the 4th of June.


A day of purple and green for Jenny and Neils wedding on the 17th of June.


These little cupcakes smelled divine Sarah from Pink Pepper made all if this for 
Emma and Chris on June 30th. They had little home made violets on the top of each cupcake.

I am looking forward to the next few months of cakes and I will keep you updated with them on our facebook page

I hope you have all had a good weekend.
xxx



Comments

  1. If you desire to hold your wedding service at vow renewal locationor select one of the other wedding venues and simply host the reception in the surrounds, is up to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts